Why start this project?
WE LIVE IN AN UNEQUAL SOCIETY
Population in a situation of:
Why is this happening?
- Low action-outcome alignment
- Focus on short-term solutions
- Low levels of monitoring and evaluation
- Low professionalization of staff
- Poor planning and vision of the future
- Weak governance structures
- Little systematization of processes and organizational learning
- Ineffective resource management strategies
- Dependence on public funds
Little creativity and capacity for innovation
The programs and public policies of social development and local economy are effective in solving the
problems for which they were created, thus promoting human rights and social inclusion of
populations in vulnerable situations.
Strength the institutional capacities of organizations oriented towards local social and
economic development through comprehensive and effective solutions for support, training,
research and coordination of ecosystems.